Come Join Us
With an independent spirit, a thrill for tailoring, and an intensely personal approach, we help businesses, designers, and contractors created great-looking, high-performance places for people to work. We’re always looking for bright and dynamic individuals to help make the Transwall experience different from all the rest.
There’s life at work and life outside of work. We want everyone to be healthy, travel often, get time to give back, and have the financial resources and support they need.
Business Casual Work Environment
Rural Campus with Outside Gathering Areas
Active Community Involvement
Flexible Work Hours
Comprehensive Health Plans
401K Retirement Plan
Transwall Office Systems, Inc. a manufacturer of moveable walls and systems located in West Chester, PA has an immediate opening for a CADD Designer. This position with be part of our Sales Operation function and will support Project Management in providing CADD services as defined by our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a detailed shop drawing package (cover sheet, plan views, elevations, details, door schedules) which clearly defines our
- scope of work for secured orders
- Provide take-off/bill of materials for review and order entry
- Prepare a list of deviations between contract documents and working drawings
- Assist with site verification and material inventory management
- Manage all aspects of project submittals including finish samples, door and door hardware templates
- Some day and occasional overnight travel may be required to oversee and support project implementation
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Some post secondary education preferred
- Candidates must have advanced AutoCAD and computer skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledge of Giza, or CAP a plus
- Self starter and independent worker
- Good communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Creative problem solving ability
- Detail oriented
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Architectural CADD Designer
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Architectural CAD Designer to join an established and growing organization.
Manufacturer of movable wall systems in West Chester, PA has an immediate opening for an Architectural CADD Designer. Responsibilities include creating detailed specific drawing packages and providing product takeoff of BOM lists. Preparing lists of deviations between contract documents and shop drawings. This position supports and assists the project team. Requires 2-3 years architectural/construction/drafting experience, advanced AutoCAD, proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, strong math skills, able to read and interpret architectural plans and specifications. Must be familiar with structural and environment building systems, ie ceilings, lighting, sprinklers and HVAC.
Competitive benefits and compensation package offered.
Submit resume’ with salary history to email@example.com
EEO/AAP Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
Are you looking for the potential for advancement? The Logistics/Materials Assistant is a newly created position that supports the Logistics Supervisor in procuring and monitoring glass purchases as well as assisting with the logistics of delivery of glass product.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of a high school diploma, intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook, Purchasing or logistics experience a plus.
The ideal candidate needs to be able to thrive in a high stress team environment.
If you have maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility we want you!
Manufacturing company has an immediate opening for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic.
Duties include machinery PM, basic upkeep, troubleshooting and repair of facility systems including plumbing, electric, HVAC.
Qualified candidates must be able to read, write, comprehend basic instructions and accurately perform basic math calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals. The position also requires experience using measuring equipment, tools and gauges.
This position required the ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time, ability to climb ladders and lift up to 50# frequently.
Great hours, competitive wages and benefits offered.
Great entry level opportunity for candidates to join an established and growing company who have demonstrated exceptional work ethic.
If you can accurately read a tape measure, have experience using basic hand tools and have basic computer skills, we will train you for this position.
This position is a shared resource to provide assistance and support to production by flexing manpower to all areas in manufacturing as needed.
Competitive wages and benefits offered.
Hours are Monday – Thursday 5:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Sheet Metal Specialist
Great hours and competitive wages and benefits offered.
The essential duties and responsibilities include
- Set up and operate CNC brake press and shear
- Program CNC machines
- Set up machines for metal shop personnel
- Operate lift truck and overhead crane
- Select correct material and/or extrusion according to specifications
- Perform quality checks
- Identify and report any defects in material
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment
- Make recommendations for process improvements
- All other assigned duties
Qualified candidates must have 5+ years’ experience operating brake press and shear, a working knowledge of CNC machine and hand tools.
This position requires prolonged standing and frequent lifting up to 50#.